Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day everyone!  This week seems like it has flown by pretty quickly.  This weekend will be busy, once again.  I thought when school started things would settle down and become boring and predictable, but that is apparently not going to happen.  This whole month has whizzed by, now that I think about it! :(

On a sad note, my Granny passed away this week.  She was a really great lady.  She was loved and she will be missed by many people.  I will always hold memories of her house for many Christmases in my childhood.  And how she always had candy in a dish in her living room. And her lawn jockey in the front yard.  And the stars on the ceiling in Uncle Dan's old bedroom.   Do you know how smells make you think of a certain person or place? Well, she always smelled really nice.  Like soap and Oil of Olay and sunshine.  Rest peacefully, Granny.

No comments:

Post a Comment