Saturday, September 11, 2010

Squeaky Feet Cheese

Yes, you heard it right. Delicious, salty, squeak in your teeth cheese. I love it. It is as precious as diamonds in this household. Up until this day, the only time we got it was when we went to Canada.  Well, that or when we all sucker a relative that is making a trip there to buy some and smuggle it back across the border in mass quantities to be divided up according to how much your mother loves you.  Today, however, I found a gold mine in my local Weis grocery store.  I could not believe my eyes, but behold! There it was, nestled in with the feta and goat cheese. (Which, btw, was the reason I was in the fancy pants cheese section and not the processed cheese food area, where I normally hang out.) AND... wait for it... wait for it... it was ON SALE. Yes, folks. I am sure that the other people in the fancy cheese section were looking a little sideways at me wearing an idiotic grin caressing a packet of cheese. It made my day. :)

2 comments: