Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Funday


Ahhhhhhh, Sunday.  The day of rest and relaxation.  Today I spent most of the day with my Dad while my Mom ran a bunch of errands.  It was a nice, relaxing time.  We watched football together.  He sat in his recliner and I took over Mom's.  After a while, I asked him if he was cold.  And then a few minutes later he asked me if I was cold.  We both said that we weren't cold, but ended up under blankets anyway.  We talked about a couple things, and laughed about a couple more.  He was in a great mood, a little tired, but really feeling pretty good.  Once Mom got home, I made them some fettuccine alfredo for dinner.  On my way home, Mom called and said that Dad asked for seconds.

It was a nice Sunday, indeed.


Now if the Steelers pull out a win, it'll be damn near perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment